You will own, plan, and manage the product delivery life cycle of one or more products/services within a company’s portfolio. This includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely cross-functionally with other groups such as engineering, sales, marketing, operations, and strategy to deliver winning products.
Success in this career path requires an experimentation-driven approach, coupled with an analytical mindset to analyze testing results to ensure product outcomes are aligned with the intended objectives.
"Nice to Have" Experience
• Experience learning teams through the product development lifecycle
• Understanding of sales, marketing, and support processes related to introducing a product into market
• Great verbal and written communicator with presentation skills
Must Have Skills
You are driven, curious, and organized.
You are keen on collaborating with those in the value chain. You aim to leverage your position to appeal to the end customer.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment.
• ENTR 3305 Art of the Pitch
• ENTR 3350 Navigating and Spearheading Product Launch
• ENTR 3370 Innovation, Society and the Enterprise
• ENTR 4420 DNA of Buying, Selling & Business Development